Vltor SCAR Receiver Extension with AR-15 Collapsible Stock Adapter FN SCAR 16S, 17S Aluminum
- Geissele Super SCAR Trigger FN SCAR 16, 17 Two Stage Matte... $325.00 Available
- Vltor Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel 1-1/4" Steel... $14.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G Enhanced Charging Handle FN SCAR 16, 17 Steel Phosphate... $33.99 Available
- ERGO Sure Grip Gen 2 FN SCAR 16, 17 Ambidextrous Overmolded... $23.96 Select Options
- Magpul SSG Ambidextrous Safety Selector FN SCAR 16S Matte... $18.95 Available
- Vltor Clubfoot IMOD Basic Buttstock Collapsible AR-15, LR-308... $94.95 Select Options
- Vltor CASV-SCAR Modular Rail Handguard FN SCAR Mk16, 16S,... $237.45 Select Options
- Vltor IMOD Basic Buttstock Collapsible AR-15, LR-308 Carbine... $94.95 Select Options
- Timney Trigger FN SCAR 16s Single Stage 3 lb. Blue... $319.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Installation of the SCAR AR-15 stock adapter is simple, with no permanent alterations to the host rifle required. Remove the factory stock and slide the aluminum Vltor adapter block into the receiver, then slide the male dovetail of the receiver extension tube in from the top to engage the female dovetail of the adapter block. Adjust the extension tube up or down until the desired position is obtained, then use a bullet tip or other similar tool to tighten the large locking screw on the adapter's side to secure the tube to that location. A Mil-Spec diameter collapsible AR-15 stock may then be installed on the extension tube in the normal fashion.
NOTE: This SCAR stock adapter is the Commercial variant, and fits Semi-Auto FN SCAR 16S (Light) and 17S (Heavy) rifles ONLY. Not compatible with select fire SCAR rifles.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.