Kimber Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Stainless Steel
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter 1911 Government Magazine to fit 1911... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 7-Round... $19.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.49 - $148.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- DPMS Disconnector AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" ... $4.99 - $15.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No. Requires disassembly and reassembly. May require minor fitting. Right grip panel may need to be relieved to allow space for the right side to operate.
Shipping Weight: 0.118 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.