Kimber Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Stainless Steel
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Champion ShotKeeper 5 Large Bullseye Target 14" x 18" Paper... $3.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey PREGAME Checkered Flag Reactive Target 12" x... $8.19 Available
- Troy Industries Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15 Matte... $56.99 Available
- UTG Buttstock Assembly AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $55.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 280, 284 Caliber 6.5, 7mm 8 x 36... $5.19 Available
- Archangel Grips with Integrated Magazine Funnel 1911... $27.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Multi-Comp Compensator 1911 Government Blue... $84.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Bushing Neck Sizer Die Replacement Felt Pads 1... $2.39 Available
- TRUGLO TFO Practical-Tactical Sight Set S&W M&P 9, M&P 40... $49.00 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No. Requires disassembly and reassembly. May require minor fitting. Right grip panel may need to be relieved to allow space for the right side to operate.
Shipping Weight: 0.118 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.