Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Tanto Point 400 Series Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $42.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- BlackHawk Locking Carabiner Aluminum Black... $18.29 Available
- Browning DX 552 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... $10.00 Available
- 5ive Star Gear .036" Diameter Kevlar Survival Cord 25' Blue... $4.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Urban Edge Tactical Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Spear... $19.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Special Ops Fixed Blade Knife 5.2" Tanto Point... $31.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Full... $11.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath Included
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Blade length: 4.7"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 9"
- Weight: 7.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.