Cylinder & Slide Short Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $339.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $15.99 Available
- Wolff Service Spring Pack 1911 Government 45 ACP... $17.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine Beretta 96 40 S&W Steel Anti-Friction... $26.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grips 1911 Government, Commander Checkered... $39.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Grips with Gold Colt Medallion 1911 Government, Commander... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Extended Thumb Safety 1911 ... $31.99 - $33.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Skeletonized Ultralight Hammer 1911 ... $49.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
Material: Aluminum shoe, stainless steel bow
Features: Overtravel stop screw
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.024 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.