R W Hart Barrel Muzzle Crown Lapping Tool Insert #A 22 to 6mm Caliber Brass
- Sig Sauer Grip Screw Sig Sauer P226 Blue... $1.99 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 1/2 oz High... $5.09 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz Rifled... $5.09 Available
- Browning Zerust Protectant (Protects Standard Safes up to 30"... $9.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target Repair Center B-6C 50 Yard Slow... $9.19 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-4 20 Yard Slow Fire Paper Package... $9.19 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover XP-6 Flak Jacket... $29.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Browning Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg Accu-Choke,... $23.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 1 oz... $10.62 - $11.89 Select Options
- Alps Weekender Folding Seat Polyester... $12.92 - $13.70 Select Options
- Wolff Hammer Spring Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229... $3.99 Available
- Browning Slide Eyelet Rear Browning BLR All Models and Forend... $1.42 Available
Material: Brass Lap
Features: Crowns Barrel muzzle
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.