Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Savage 10, 11, 14, 16 Short Action Detachable Magazine Factory Barrel Channel Pillar Bed Synthetic
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through 116,... $104.99 Available
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through... $154.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with swivel studs, straight comb and recoil pads. The pillar bedding in this stock utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock at critical mounting locations. These aluminum pillar beds ensure a rock solid fit to the action of the rifle to give you the best accuracy possible. The rifle stock is also designed to free-float the barrel for maximum accuracy.
Note: Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Firearm Fit: Savage 10, 11, 14, 16 with detachable box magazine or hinged floorplate
- Action Length: Short Action
- Barrel Fit: Standard factory barrel
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz.