Wolff Rifle Service Pack M1 Carbine
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- UZI Mini Carbine Air Pistol Drop Free Magazine... $11.99 Available
- Snugpak Combat Casualty Blanket Olive Drab and Silver... $4.29 Available
- Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filtration System... $10.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $33.44 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Ruger Extractor Spring Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30, Deerfield... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Slide Spring/Recoil Spring Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 All... $2.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear P-51 GI Can Opener Aluminum Silver... $1.99 Available
- DNZ Products Game Reaper 1-Piece Scope Base with 1" Integral... $61.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- Choate Ventilated Handguard M1 Carbine Steel Black... $14.99 Available
Features: Rifle service spring kit
Gunsmithing Required: Replace springs
Shipping Weight: 0.047 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.