Choate Varmint Buttstock H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Rifle, Muzzleloaders Synthetic Black
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Ruger Blackhawk, H&R Topper, NEF... $4.83 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Marlin Lever Action Post-1983... $7.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Choate Ultimate Sniper and Varmint Stock Cheek Rest Standard... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $52.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Winchester 94, Henry 22 Blue... $4.83 Available
- Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x 25mm 3 MOA Dot with... $99.99 Available
- Choate Store-Arm Forend H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns,... $14.99 Available
- Carlson's Universal Hammer Spur Extension Aluminum Black... $11.49 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base H&R Ultra, NEF... $12.79 Available
- H&R Hammer Spur Extension H&R, N.E.F. Steel Blue... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 139... $43.49 - $358.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.