Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $45.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $35.99 - $309.99 Select Options
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $42.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 338... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Partition Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $52.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250... $45.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.