The Outdoor Connection H-K Hook Kit 1" Sling
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Hollow... $10.49 - $503.99 Select Options
- Magpul Emag Magazine AR-15, HK 416, SA-80 223 Remington... $18.95 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 44 Caliber Box of 25... $7.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Midwest Industries Rail Mount Sling Adapter Heavy Duty with... $35.95 Available
- Vltor Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel 1-1/4" Steel... $14.20 Available
- Utility Box UB-16 Plastic Blue... $2.59 - $304.99 Select Options
- Utility Box UB-6 Plastic Blue... $1.79 - $365.99 Select Options
- Utility Box UB-10 Plastic Blue... $1.89 - $354.99 Select Options
- Crimson Trace Rail Master Laser/White LED Light Combo with... $249.00 - $349.00 Select Options
- Fiocchi Exacta Target Ammunition 28 Gauge 2-3/4" 3/4 oz #8... $8.89 - $87.99 Select Options
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Select Options
- FNH Magazine FN P90, PS90 5.7x28 FN Polymer... $24.00 - $25.00 Select Options
Technical Information: Outdoor Connection H-K Hook Kit
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.