Nosler Custom Ammunition 222 Remington 40 Grain Ballistic Tip Varmint Box of 50
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $10.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target Groundhog Paper Package of... $14.29 Available
- EZ Target Prairie Dog Town Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper... $11.29 Available
- EZ Target Woodchuck Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 222 Remington 50 Grain Soft Point Box... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Double X Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-5/16 oz #4... $10.59 - $110.99 Available Select Options
- Hevi-Shot Magnum Blend Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/4 oz... $20.69 Available
- Remington Piston 1100 Lightweight 20 Gauge... $12.79 Available
- Remington Piston Seal 1100 Lightweight 20 Gauge... $15.29 Available
- Weaver Grand Slam Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 40mm Adjustable... $399.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 20 Gauge... $7.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded exclusively for MidwayUSA, Nosler Custom Ammunition is available in over 100 loads. The brass is cut to the exact SAAMI specifications, chamfered, deburred and the flash holes are checked for proper alignment. Primers are inspected and hand seated. The powder is hand thrown and verified for consistency. Finally the bullet is inspected and properly seated in exact alignment.
The entire loading process is personally hand-assembled by Nosler Ballisticians. The finished round is equal to the best of handloads. Loaded rounds are hand packaged in plastic ammo boxes with custom ballistic data printed in the label. This ammunition is new-production, non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Varmints and predators beware! Nosler's Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets are designed for violent expansion upon impact. The bullet is tipped with a polycarbonate tip which rapidly drives back forcing the thin jacket to expand and fragment. The heavy base prevents deformation during firing and the boat-tail design increases the ballistic efficiency of the bullet. Note: Some calibers may be loaded in commercial brass if Nosler brass is unavailable.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.