John Masen Magazine Winchester 52, 57, 69, 75 22 Long Rifle 5-Round Steel Blue
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Colt Grips with Colt Logo 1911 Government, Commander Rubber... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marlin Trigger Guard Marlin 60, 60C, 60W... $21.49 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Base Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 60, 60C, 795,... $9.29 Available
- Marlin Front Sight Base Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC, 81TS,... $10.29 Available
- Vintage Gun Grips Colt Woodsman Late Model 22 Long Rifle with... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Allen Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 4-Round Neoprene... $8.19 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC,... $4.99 Available
- John Masen Magazine Marlin-Glenfield Bolt Action Rifle... $19.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit... $11.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Plunger Tube 1911 ... $13.99 - $21.99 Select Options
Features: 5 Round
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Fits Winchester 22 rimfire rifles. After market with a "w" on the bottom.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.