Primos Truth Cam Ultra HD Infrared Game Camera 7 Megapixel Matrix Camo
- Stealth Cam P12 Infrared Game Camera 6 Megapixel Gray... $69.99 Available
- Wildgame Innovations Blade 6 X Lightsout Black Flash Infrared... $79.99 Available
- Covert MP-E5 Infrared Game Camera 6.0 Megapixel Green... $109.99 Available
- Wildgame Innovations Razor 6 X Infrared Game Camera 6... $92.02 Available
- Primos Ultra 35 Infrared Game Camera 4.0 Megapixel Green... $119.99 Available
- Covert Extreme Black 60 Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8.0... $249.99 Available
If you want Extended Night Range and Enhanced Photo Quality, you want the TRUTH® Cam Ultra 46 HD! It has a 55 foot night time range and takes crisp 7 Mega Pixel photos. Like All TRUTH® Cam Ultras it uses Simple sliding switches that allow you to select between photo, HD video, or HD time lapse photos. The Early Detect Sensor has a 45° PIR sensor that picks up motion earlier, so you don’t miss what is walking in front of your camera. TRUTH® Cam Ultras are super compact at just 3.875”w X 5.25”h X 2.5”d.
Shipping Weight: 0.965 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.