Briley Drop-In Spherical Barrel Bushing with .579" Ring 1911 Government Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Swenson Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government, Commander Steel... $3.49 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel Blue Package of 2... $4.13 Available
- Swenson Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $7.99 Available
- EGW Barrel Link Kit 1911 Package of 6... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW Ultimate Trigger Kit 1911... $139.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Installation instructions from Briley:
The spherical bushing is designed to increase accuracy and reliability by maintaining perfect alignment from barrel to slide by a unique system using a spherical ring. If the spherical bushing is disassembled, re-insert the ring in the horizontal cut and rotate to seat. Ensure that there is linear movement in the assembly. Lateral (axial) movement should be non-existent and is best checked in your gun when in the locked position to avoid misinterpreting axial movement with pivot.
Ring to Barrel Fit: Simply measure barrel at the muzzle and ensure that the number on the ring is .001 of an inch larger than the outside diameter (i.e. a .582 barrel O.D. should be fitted to a .583 ring). For those using an undersized ring (.575) a competent gunsmith should exercise care in not turning the barrel more than .001 under the size of the ring.