Chapman Model 5503 44 Piece Screwdriver Set with Slotted, Phillips, and Metric and SAE Hex Bits
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Chapman Model 8900 27 Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set... $37.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering 72-Piece Professional Gunsmithing... $52.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chapman Model 6810 27-Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set with Torx... $43.99 Available
The Chapman Model 5503 44 Piece Screwdriver Set includes Slotted, Phillips, Metric, and SAE hex bits. With so many different types of screws being used for a variety of applications today it is a good idea to have these different options available for when they are needed. The Master set comes organized in a compact hard case and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Extension with set screw and Chapman Midget Ratchet
- Chapman screwdriver handle
- Spinner for hand tightening fasteners
- #1, #2, #3, #4, Reed & Prince, 1/4" Adapter
- .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32"
- 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", .125x.023, .160x.030, .190x.025
- .190x.037, .230x.037, .250x.025, .250x.037, .328x.030, .328x.037, .375x.025, .375x.050
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.