Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $17.79 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 1 Gallon... $82.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC3000 Semi-Fluid Gun Oil 8 oz Liquid... $46.80 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $4.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube... $7.79 - $10.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Pawl... $5.09 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.