Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid
- Pro-Shot Cleaning Patches 22 to 270 Caliber 1-1/8" Square... $7.89 Available
- Hoppe's 3-Piece Shotgun Cleaning Rod All Gauges 33" Aluminum 8... $6.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Cleaning Patches 45 Caliber 12, 16 Gauge 3" Square... $14.79 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.00 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $7.59 Available
- Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber... $10.79 Available
- Swab-Its Bore Cleaning Swab 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $32.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 26" Carbon... $29.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 10 oz Aerosol... $5.49 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.