Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid
- Energizer Battery 393 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.49 - $6.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Remington Rem DriLube 4 oz Aerosol... $5.89 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $16.36 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $1.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.19 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.