Lee Factory Crimp Die 375 H&H Magnum
- Ruger Receiver Cross Pin Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $1.04 Closeout Special
- Browning Extended Choke Tube Browning Invector-DS 12 Gauge... $48.49 - $48.99 Select Options
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 375 H&H Magnum... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM 9-Tube Choke Tube Case Polymer Clear-Smoke... $5.09 Available
- Story Barrel Band Ruger 10/22 Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- UTG Pro 2-Piece Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Rifle Length Matte... $71.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 Weatherby Magnum... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Powder Bushing #429... $5.39 Available
- Hornady Powder Bushing #435... $5.39 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.275 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.