Once-Fired Weatherby Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Grade 3 Box of 20
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 50... $79.99 Available
- Weatherby Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 20... $41.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 50... $56.99 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum... $32.99 - $1,425.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum... $27.49 - $99.99 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum... $30.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 Weatherby Magnum... $13.29 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $21.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130... $22.98 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 270 Weatherby Magnum 130 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- CB-10 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 270 Winchester, 30-06... $8.56 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $15.49 Available
- Remington Managed-Recoil Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum... $38.99 Available
This is not your normal range pickup brass! This is high quality, once fired brass. This brass was used on the test firing range of a major firearms manufacturer. The brass was then placed back in the original factory ammunition packaging and will ship in these cardboard ammunition boxes. Each box will contain brass with the same original factory headstamp. This boxer-primed brass is fully reloadable. However, cases should be inspected for non-usable cases before reloading. Majority of flaws can be easily removed upon resizing. This brass has not been cleaned or re-sized and must be full-length sized and trimmed before loading the first time. Brass is sold as-is.
- Finish: Brass
- Grade: Grade 3
- Note: This brass came from the testing facility of a major firearms manufacturer. It is once fired and in good, reloadable condition.
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.