Once-Fired Weatherby Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Grade 3 Box of 20
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 50... $79.99 Available
- Weatherby Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 20... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum... $32.99 - $1,425.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum... $27.49 - $99.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Once-Fired Weatherby Brass 270 Weatherby Magnum Grade 3 Box of... $24.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain Spitzer... $21.49 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 25-06 Remington 117... $21.49 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic Dark... $3.79 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 117 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139... $29.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Norma... $32.99 Available
This is not your normal range pickup brass! This is high quality, once fired brass. This brass was used on the test firing range of a major firearms manufacturer. The brass was then placed back in the original factory ammunition packaging and will ship in these cardboard ammunition boxes. Each box will contain brass with the same original factory headstamp. This boxer-primed brass is fully reloadable. However, cases should be inspected for non-usable cases before reloading. Majority of flaws can be easily removed upon resizing. This brass has not been cleaned or re-sized and must be full-length sized and trimmed before loading the first time. Brass is sold as-is.
- Finish: Brass
- Grade: Grade 3
- Note: This brass came from the testing facility of a major firearms manufacturer. It is once fired and in good, reloadable condition.
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.