DPMS SST Barrel LR-308 260 Remington Heavy Contour 1 in 8.5" Twist 20" Stainless Steel Teflon Black with Single Rail Gas Block Pre-Ban
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $13.29 Available Select Options
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer LR-308... $4.09 Available
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $104.99 Available
- Savage Arms Rear Action Screw 5/32 Hex 10, 110 Series Steel... $1.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Take Down Pin LR-308 Steel Matte... $6.09 Available
- Primos Control Freak Complete Control Scent Elimination Kit... $16.39 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 260 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Tink's Power Pig Sow-in-Heat Hog Scent Liquid 4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700, Savage 110 Parallel Sides 1/4"... $30.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
NOTE: This is the same barrel used in DPMS LR-260 factory rifles, meaning it will fit other DPMS LR receivers including the LR-243, LR-6.5 Creedmoor, LR-308 and LR-338. Barrel is not compatible with any AR-15 based receiver.
- Length: 20"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Heavy
- Chamber: 260 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8.5"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Teflon Black
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Rifle
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.