Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-140-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 140 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- H-S Precision Pro-Series Rifle Stock Remington 700 ADL Long... $359.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 4-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds... $36.49 Available
- RCBS Carbide Sizer Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $41.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #356637 9mm (356 Diameter) 147... $95.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.