Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $52.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 4-Die Set 454... $70.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Pro Series Carbide 3-Die Set 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454... $86.99 Available
- Lyman Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- ADCO Super Thumb Magazine Loader Beretta, Browning, Sig Sauer... $9.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #32, 32 Caliber (321 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS 3-Die Storage Box ... $5.79 - $5.94 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Galco D.A.O. Dual Action Outdoorsman Belt Holster Right Hand... $75.96 Available
- CB-05 Styrofoam Tray 223 Caliber Box of 425... $104.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $28.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Carbine... $13.29 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
Die Types Included
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.