Comp-Tac CTAC Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911 Kydex Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $11.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Uncle Mike's Reflex IRT Holster Right Hand Beretta 92, 96... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $14.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $3.49 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Double Magazine Pouch Double Stack... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Comp-Tac has worked hard to minimize the bulk and size of their gear to provide as comfortable a solution as possible, especially on the IWB products. Whereas the standard thickness of kydex material is .125", all IWB holsters are made from .090" sheets. Comp-Tac has found .090" to be the ideal thickness for IWB holsters. Anything thinner is prone to breakage.
The "Slide" version allows you to use one holster for similar guns of different lengths (such as Glock 9mm, .40, and .357's). The Slide is typically slightly longer than the shortest gun of the series, and left open so the excess barrel length on longer guns can "slide" through the end of the holster.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.