Safariland 572 Double Mag Paddle Pouch 1911, Kahr K9, K40, P9, P40, Ruger P90, Sig Sauer P220, P225, P239, S&W 39, 439, 639, 645, 1006, 1026 Laminate Black
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $10.95 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22,... $17.29 Available
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Gel... $6.47 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Fits All 45 ACP... $69.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Pump... $9.14 Available
- Lone Wolf Slide Cover Plate Glock all Models... $12.00 - $14.50 Select Options
- BlackHawk Level 2 Serpa Auto Lock Duty Holster 1911... $57.58 - $59.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.360 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.