RCBS Legacy Series 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #2 (7-30 Waters, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38-55 WCF... $5.19 Available
- Winchester Reloading Brass 38-55 WCF... $29.99 Select Options
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 375 Caliber (375 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 38-55 WCF Package... $18.49 Available
- Walters Wads 38-55 Caliber (.386 Diameter) 0.030 Thickness Bag... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 515-500-F 50-70 Government (515... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 379-250-RF 375 Winchester, 38-55 WCF... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #31 (45-75 Winchester, 50-70 Government,... $7.99 Available
- Choate Side Folding Rifle Stock Marlin Camp Carbine Steel and... $99.99 Available
- Walters Wads 50 Caliber (512 Diameter) 0.060 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube 1/2 lb Block... $16.99 Available
The 3-Die Set has a sizer die with decapping unit, expander die and a seater die with crimp. Does not feature a carbide sizing ring, cases must be lubed prior to sizing. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.