Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 Free Float Tube Handguard Customizable Modular Rail AR-15 Mid Length Aluminum Black
- Videos (2)
The MFR's slim tube profile is comfortable to grasp with the support hand, enhancing a shooter's ease of handling and overall control of the rifle. The handguard sacrifices nothing in terms of versatility, allowing for the addition of accessories where needed while eliminating all extraneous unused rail space for a lightweight, trim package that won't snag on gear or abrade the hands. Includes 9" MFR Handguard, 3 Detachable Modular Rail Sections, Barrel Nut Wrench, Barrel Nut, 4 Set Screws with Nylon Locking Patch, 2 Allen Wrenches and Installation Instructions.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 9.0"
- Outside Diameter: 1.76"
- Inside Diameter: 1.61"
- Handguard Weight Bare: 10.1 oz
- Handguard Weight w/Rails: 13.4 oz
- 3" Rail Section Weight: 1.1 oz
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine Length w/Low Pro Gas Block, Mid Length
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.450 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.