The L-3 X50 Thermal Imaging Camera sets the standard for the affordable, small, lightweight Thermal Imaging camera. It is pocket-sized, rugged and durable. The L-3 Thermal-Eye X50 is perfect for public safety, first responder and security operations. The L-3 X50 System is designed to support first responders with rapid, easy to use, hand-held thermal vision hardware to find and locate suspects and victims. Because criminals can't hide their heat this camera is the perfect partner in fighting crime. It detects heat signatures up to 1,000 feet away - in total darkness or when vision is compromised by smoke, bright lights, glare and shadows.
The easy to operate L-3 Thermal-Eye X50 can be used to great effect in fugitive pursuit, search & rescue, disturbed-surface assessment, target location, force protection and routine patrols. The camera offers variable display brightness and has a rugged design that will withstand a 6-foot drop onto concrete or underwater submersion up to 9 feet. Developed with advanced amorphous silicon microbolometer, technology the L-3 Thermal-Eye X50 can operate for two hours using only two commercially available AA batteries.
- Focus Range: from 1 meter to infinity
- Focus Adjustment: Manual
- Detector Type: Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Pixels: 100 x 80
- Thermal Sensitivity: 150 mK
- Range to Detect a Human: Up to 305 meters
- Display: 320 x 240 pixels
- Color: Monochrome
- Contrast Adjustment: Automatic
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA type battery (not included)
- Operating Time: 2 hrs with AA/ 5 hrs with lithium
- Waterproof: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.5" x 2"
- Weight (w/batteries): 13 oz
- Warranty: 1 year
- Military grade