RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 25 Caliber
- Champion Score Keeper 50 Yard Small Bore Notebook Target 8.5"... $2.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue Ear Plugs with Plastic Case... $2.99 Available
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 25-06 Remington Box of 50... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Rifle Chamber Safety Flag Tool... $6.99 - $111.99 Select Options
- RCBS Case Neck Turner Pilot-Reamer 223 Caliber... $10.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 30 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 22 Caliber... $44.99 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Turner Pilot-Reamer 20 Caliber... $10.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 30 Caliber... $44.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Turner Pilot-Reamer 30 Caliber... $10.29 Available
Fits: RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool,
Function: Pilot stop for 25 Caliber/.257 Diameter Cases
Notes: Centers deburring tool and prevents in the removal of too much brass
Shipping Weight: 0.017 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.