Redding Case Preparation Kit
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Redding Case Lube Kit... $12.32 Available
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Convenience Pak... $14.29 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual ... $23.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 6.5mm-284 Norma 140 Grain Custom... $55.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $5.35 - $10.79 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $26.92 - $211.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $4.39 Select Options
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
Fits: Cartridges from 22 through 45 caliber
Function: Prepare cases for reloading (Primer Pocket and case neck cleaning)
Material: Plastic handle, Nylon bristled brushes, steel primer pocket cleaner head
Notes: Replacement brushes and primer pocket cleaner heads are available.
Shipping Weight: 0.090 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.