The Cryo features a handle and blade made from stainless steel. The handle and framelock are made from 410 Stainless steel that is titanium carbo-nitride coated for durability. In addition, the razor sharp blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that is also titanium carbo-nitride coated, giving the knife a dark gray color that is subdued and striking at the same time.
The Cryo really benefits from the Hinderer collaboration by incorporating several of his well-known features. The Cryo utilizes a lockbar on the frame lock, as well as the well-designed flipper for quick deployment. The jimping provides good traction in the hand and the four-way pocket clip gives users the ability to carry the way they like.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Carbo-Nitride
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Studs, Flipper
- Blade length: "
- Blade Thickness: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.1 oz