Kershaw Cryo Folding Tactical Knife 2.75" Modified Drop Point 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Gray
- Kershaw Swerve Folding Tactical Knife 3" Modified Drop Point... $24.99 Available
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Modified Drop... $39.99 Available
- Kershaw Funxion Outdoor Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3"... $36.49 Available
- Buck 722 Spitfire Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... $34.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Pro Hunter Jr Folding Knife 2.75" Drop Point AUS 8... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Thistle Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... $24.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Champion Clay Target Holder Pack of 3... $6.09 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 140 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Volt SS Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Target Dots 3" Self-Adhesive Red Package of 25... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blackhawk Tuckable Holster Inside the Waistband Ruger LCP,... $28.49 Select Options
- DeSantis Apache Ankle Holster Beretta Pico, Sig Sauer P238,... $24.75 - $38.99 Select Options
The Cryo features a handle and blade made from stainless steel. The handle and framelock are made from 410 Stainless steel that is titanium carbo-nitride coated for durability. In addition, the razor sharp blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that is also titanium carbo-nitride coated, giving the knife a dark gray color that is subdued and striking at the same time.
The Cryo really benefits from the Hinderer collaboration by incorporating several of his well-known features. The Cryo utilizes a lockbar on the frame lock, as well as the well-designed flipper for quick deployment. The jimping provides good traction in the hand and the four-way pocket clip gives users the ability to carry the way they like.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Carbo-Nitride
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Studs, Flipper
- Blade length: "
- Blade Thickness: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.