Kershaw Cryo Folding Tactical Knife 2.75" Modified Drop Point 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Gray
The Cryo features a handle and blade made from stainless steel. The handle and framelock are made from 410 Stainless steel that is titanium carbo-nitride coated for durability. In addition, the razor sharp blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that is also titanium carbo-nitride coated, giving the knife a dark gray color that is subdued and striking at the same time.
The Cryo really benefits from the Hinderer collaboration by incorporating several of his well-known features. The Cryo utilizes a lockbar on the frame lock, as well as the well-designed flipper for quick deployment. The jimping provides good traction in the hand and the four-way pocket clip gives users the ability to carry the way they like.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Carbo-Nitride
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Studs, Flipper
- Blade length: "
- Blade Thickness: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Modified Drop...
- Kershaw CRYO G10 Assited Opening Folding Knife 2.75" Drop...
- Kershaw Swerve Folding Tactical Knife 3" Modified Drop Point...
- Kershaw Freefall Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Tanto Point...
- Tec X Exo-Lock Folding Knife 2.75" Modified Drop Point 440...
- Buck 722 Spitfire Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... View More Options
- Blade-Tech Pro Hunter Jr Folding Knife 2.75" Drop Point AUS 8...
- Kershaw Thistle Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point...