American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer 3 in 1 Case Mouth Cutter... $61.99
- RCBS Deluxe Scale Check Weights 510.5 Grains... $49.99
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 27 to 7mm Caliber... $6.29
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs Mini Pointed... $6.99
- Redding Primer Pocket Cleaner Head Small... $5.99
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 313 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 314 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49
- Weigand 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Ruger 77 Short Action... $67.99 View More Options
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope... $81.99 View More Options