American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
- Accu-Shot BT13-QK-PRM Mid-Range Quick Knob Precision Rail... $99.95 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 View More Options
- Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 Rifle Scope 1.5-4x 20mm 1/10 Mil... $299.99 - $449.99 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Magpul Flashlight Mount Picatinny Rail Left Side Polymer Black... $28.45 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger AR-15, LR-308... $230.00 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- Weaver Super Slam Dangerous Game Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-5x... $359.99 Available
- Valdada IOR Hunting Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6x 42mm 7A Reticle... $595.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 View More Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 View More Options
- Leupold 1-Piece Dual-Dovetail Scope Base Thompson Center... $24.99 - $46.99 View More Options