"Winchester Lever Action Repeating Firearms, Volume 1: The Models of 1866, 1873 & 1876" Book by Arthur Pirkle
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: Jan 1995
Number of Pages: 1202
From the publisher:
by Arthur Pirkle. The famous "Big Three" of lever action repeaters are completely analyzed part-by-part by serial number range in this first new book on these fine weapons in twenty years.
"This book is truly for the serious collector... Mr. Pirkle's scholarship is excellent and his presentation of the information.. is to be commended." H.G.H., Man at Arms. The first new book on these earliest Winchesters in twenty-five yearss, and the first to provide a complete, part-by-part description including dimensions, finishes, markings and variations. The venerable, and very collectable "Yellow Boy," the "Gun the Won the West" and the scarce Model 1876 are completely analyzed and described in text and charts. All serial number lists have been revised and are included, courtesy of U.S. Repeating Arms Company.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "M1 Garand" Book
- Lyman Load Data Book Old Military Rifle
- Loadbooks USA "223 Remington" Reloading Manual
- "Weatherby: The Man, The Gun, The Legend" Book by Grits...
- Loadbooks USA "40 S&W and 10mm Auto" Reloading Manual
- "The American Krag Rifle and Carbine 2nd Edition" Book by Joe...
- Blue Book of Gun Values 36th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad
- Loadbooks USA "Weatherby Magnums Volume 1" Reloading Manual...
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual
- "Complete Guide to the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine" Book by...
- Loadbooks USA "300 Weatherby Magnum" Reloading Manual