"Winchester Lever Action Repeating Firearms, Volume 1: The Models of 1866, 1873 & 1876" Book by Arthur Pirkle
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: Jan 1995
Number of Pages: 1202
From the publisher:
by Arthur Pirkle. The famous "Big Three" of lever action repeaters are completely analyzed part-by-part by serial number range in this first new book on these fine weapons in twenty years.
"This book is truly for the serious collector... Mr. Pirkle's scholarship is excellent and his presentation of the information.. is to be commended." H.G.H., Man at Arms. The first new book on these earliest Winchesters in twenty-five yearss, and the first to provide a complete, part-by-part description including dimensions, finishes, markings and variations. The venerable, and very collectable "Yellow Boy," the "Gun the Won the West" and the scarce Model 1876 are completely analyzed and described in text and charts. All serial number lists have been revised and are included, courtesy of U.S. Repeating Arms Company.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.700 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.