"Winchester Lever Action Repeating Firearms, Volume 1: The Models of 1866, 1873 & 1876" Book by Arthur Pirkle
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: Jan 1995
Number of Pages: 1202
From the publisher:
by Arthur Pirkle. The famous "Big Three" of lever action repeaters are completely analyzed part-by-part by serial number range in this first new book on these fine weapons in twenty years.
"This book is truly for the serious collector... Mr. Pirkle's scholarship is excellent and his presentation of the information.. is to be commended." H.G.H., Man at Arms. The first new book on these earliest Winchesters in twenty-five yearss, and the first to provide a complete, part-by-part description including dimensions, finishes, markings and variations. The venerable, and very collectable "Yellow Boy," the "Gun the Won the West" and the scarce Model 1876 are completely analyzed and described in text and charts. All serial number lists have been revised and are included, courtesy of U.S. Repeating Arms Company.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "M1 Garand" Book
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual
- Lyman Load Data Book Old Military Rifle
- Loadbooks USA "300 Weatherby Magnum" Reloading Manual
- Outdoor Edge Video "Deer Processing 101" DVD
- Loadbooks USA "223 Remington" Reloading Manual
- Loadbooks USA "40 S&W and 10mm Auto" Reloading Manual
- Loadbooks USA "Weatherby Magnums Volume 2" Reloading Manual...
- Loadbooks USA "Weatherby Magnums Volume 1" Reloading Manual...
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual
- Loadbooks USA "380 ACP" Reloading Manual