Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 S&W
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray Compact 50-Round Plastic Gray... $5.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 ACP... $5.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 7.5mm Schmidt-Rubin (7.5x55mm... $3.69 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 86 Grain Round Nose... $18.29 Available
- Ruger Factory Grips Ruger Bisley, Single Six Bisley, Bisley... $34.99 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL401-175-SWC 40 S&W (401 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod Clamp (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Magnum... $18.79 Available
- "The Ruger .22 Automatic Pistol: Standard, Mark 1, Mark 2... $9.78 Available