100 Straight Wad Knocker 4 oz Brass
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 Select Options
- Remington Premier Single Box Shotshell Box Ammunition Carrier... $9.19 Available
- Magpul MS1 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon ... $33.20 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 338-06 A-Square 200 Grain AccuBond... $75.99 Available
- Hunter Belt Slide Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 6-Round 12... $23.49 Available
- Bob Allen Shooter's Gun Toe Pad Leather Brown... $9.19 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 338-06 A-Square 225 Grain Partition... $75.99 Available
- PAST Hidden Comfort for Women Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $15.99 Available
- Hunter Belt Slide Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 4-Round 12... $22.49 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
Features: Machined from solid brass, used to drop down barrel to knock out stuck wad
Shipping Weight: 0.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.