PTG Headspace Go Gage 280 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 280 Remington Ackley... $103.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Receiver Blueprinting Reamer 1-1/16" Standard Size Piloted... $228.99 Available
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700, Savage 110 Parallel Sides 1/4"... $30.49 Available
- PTG Receiver Blueprinting Tap 1.0625"-16 Standard Size Piloted... $228.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 325 Winchester Short Magnum... $63.99 Available
- Hogue EZG Recoil Pad Prefit Savage 110 Synthetic Stock Black... $27.99 Available
- Savage Arms Bolt Head Long Action Savage 110 to 116 Push Feed... $25.99 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 2 7x57mm Mauser (7mm... $87.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 280 Remington Ackley Improved... $30.49 Available
- Redding Trim Die 280 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree... $49.49 Available
- Vais Muzzle Brake 3/4" 284 Caliber, 7mm 1/2"-32 Thread .750"... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $35.99 - $136.09 Select Options
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.