Noveske AR-15 Rogue Hunter A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- MagPul XT Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.34 - $11.35 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 223 Remington /... $13.29 Available
- TangoDown iO Optic Cover Aimpoint Micro H-1, T-1 Black... $24.99 Available
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $27.30 - $33.20 Select Options
This Rogue Hunter upper includes a 13.5" long Noveske NSR-13.5 handguard with the proprietary KeyMod rail system and, with an outside diameter of only 1.48" (without accessories attached), it is one of the slimmest, lightest, customizable handguards available for the AR-15 platform. The NSR free floats the barrel for greater accuracy potential and provides a full length, continuous top rail for the addition of optics and/or accessories (additional add-on rail sections sold separately). KeyMod accessories are quick and easy to install along the handguard's length, and don't require that the NSR be removed from the upper in order to attach or detach them. All KeyMod system accessories use captured backing plates that are inserted into an unused key-slot hole and then tightened into place via an allen wrench, eliminating the tedious and frustrating procedure of fishing separate backer plates down the interior of a handguard and securing them with loose fasteners like most competing modular forearm designs.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Grey
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout 51-T Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: NSR-13.5, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 7.6 oz
- Optimal performance achieved w/Subsonic ammo & sound suppressor, or Supersonic ammo unsuppressed
- Supersonic ammo suppressed will cycle reliably, Subsonic ammo unsuppressed may cause cycling issues
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul Pmags (not included)
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 6.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.