Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 165 Grain Gilding Metal Expanding Boat Tail Box of 20
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 165 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolf Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 165 Grain Soft... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 165 Grain Nosler... $46.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain SST... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber Gator 1 Collapsible Hand Saw 10" Blade Polymer Handle... $24.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 243 Winchester 90 Grain... $37.99 Available
- Browning Range Ops Infrared Game Camera 6.0 Megapixel Tan... $79.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 243 Winchester 105 Grain Nosler Custom... $42.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 243 Winchester 85 Grain Barnes... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with Hornady's Gilding Metal Expanding (GMX) bullet, this bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. The boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This bullet gives hunters an expanding monolithic bullet that delivers ultra-flat trajectories and devastating terminal performance. Hornady also lists these as "California Compatible".
For more information on Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition, please click the link below:
SUPERFORMANCE in Semi-Auto/Select Fire Guns.