Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Lyman Primer Pocket Reamer Tool ... $9.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $26.92 - $211.99 Select Options
- Lyman Universal Case Preparation Kit... $57.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Redding #5 Powder Trickler... $21.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket... $23.39 Select Options
Fits: Any cases 22 caliber to 45 caliber
Function: Removes burrs from flash holes
Material: Steel cutter and shaft, plastic ergonomic handle
Notes: Will not fit case necks under 22 caliber
Shipping Weight: 0.144 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.