Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 38 Special Box of 50... $8.69 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30 Carbine 110 Grain Full Metal... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62x25mm Tokarev... $30.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 60 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.