Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62x25mm Tokarev... $30.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1003 38 Special, 357... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Fenix ARB-L2 Battery 18650 Rechargeable... $13.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 240 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Del-Ton Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- Once-Fired Weatherby Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Grade 3 Box of... $24.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.