Ed Brown 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod 1911 Commander Blue
- Colt Barrel Link 1911 .278" Steel Blue... $3.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $31.99 Available
- Swenson Drop-In National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $12.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Blue... $21.99 Available
- Ed Brown Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Commander 18 lb... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $4.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring 1911 Commander 20 lb... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist 4.25"... $58.99 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Small Frame 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Features: Standard 1911 replacement recoil spring plug
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.