Spyderco Endura 4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical Knife 3-13/16" Drop Point VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $7.39 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Ceramic Steel Rod... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Tactical Folding Knife 3-3/4"... $84.99 Available
- Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Folding Knife 3-3/4" VG-10... $74.99 Available
- Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Full Flat Grind... $74.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Endura 4 SpyderEdge Lightweight Tactical Folding... $69.29 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Tip Down, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 59
- Opening Method: Thumb Cut, Emerson Wave
- Blade length: 3.813"
- Blade Width: .118"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.813"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.