AMS H2GLO Lighted Nock for Tiger Shark LGT Arrows Pack of 3
- AMS Official Bowfishing Towel... $6.66 Closeout Special
- AMS Tiger Shark LGT Bowfishing Arrow with Mayhem Arrow Point... $24.99 Available
- AMS Tiger Shark LGT Bowfishing Arrow with Chaos Arrow Point... $21.67 Available
- AMS Bowfishing Line 200 lb. 25 Yd Spool... $10.30 Select Options
- AMS Meat Hook Bowfishing Gaff... $30.15 Available
- AMS Gaff Hook 24" Aluminum... $26.32 Closeout Special
- AMS Shure Shot Bowfishing Arrow Point Steel... $6.07 Closeout Special
The H2Glo lighted nocks from AMS Bowfishing equipment let you see exactly where your Tiger Shark LGT bowfishing arrow hits on that big fish. To use, just pull out the replaceable nock that comes with the arrow and insert one of these nocks. Nock will automatically light up when the arrow is released. Small switch on nock turns it off when not in use to save on battery. Nocks comes in a package of 3 and glow red when lit.
Fit: AMS Tiger Shark LGT series arrows ONLY. Will not fit the fiberglass or carbon spined arrow shafts
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.