Knives of Alaska Featherlight Hunter Folding Knife 3" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Featherlight Hunter Folding Knife is incredibly light, but do not let that fool you. The Featherlight Hunter is built super tough, and will easily handle any field dressing or skinning task. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade comes hand sharpened from the factory, and holds an edge extremely well. The handle is big enough to provide a secure grip and designed to give you full control over the blade. You can choose between a Black Carbon Fiber grip, Orange G-10 Grip, or Olive Drab G-10 grip, all of which are extremely durable and lightweight. Pick up a Featherlight Hunter for your next back country hunt.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber or G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Width: "
- Closed Length:
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 2 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart