Morrell NASP Eternity Field Point Bag Archery Target
This product ships from Morrell, with no shipping charge, and usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Official Target for NASP
- Commercial Grade
- Recommended for all Schools, Clubs and Churches
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- X-Tended Life Target
- Nucleus Center for Maximum Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- Tilt Proof Stabilizing Bar
- Casters for easy maneuvering
- 80cm fita bullseyes on front side
- Solid white on the back side to meet NASP Training Criteria
The NASP Eternity Target features Morrell's IFS (Internal Frame System) and comes with 4 non-skid wheels for ease of maneuvering. This target also features a tip-proof stabilizing bar to prevent the target from falling over while being shot. Morrell's new and improved NASP target is patented and features 220 layers of material on the inside, making it incredibly tough, extending the target life, and enabling you to shoot higher poundage bows. The target is weatherproof and has been redesigned for easy cover replacement. This target features a standard 80 cm FITA target face on the front and solid white on the opposite side to meet the NASP training criteria.
Dimensions: 32" X 33" X 12"
Weight: 65 lb
Target Type: Bag
Broadhead/Field Point: Field Point
Material: Cloth layers with nylon cover
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: Unavailable
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.