Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black Tritium... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Plus One... $9.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock 42 Adapter Kit... $23.99 Available
- RCBS Taper Crimp Seater Die 380 ACP... $20.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White... $21.49 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $14.49 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Installation Tool... $35.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Available
- Glock Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Steel Black Tritium... $46.99 Available