Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium
- Caldwell Rest Nest Rifle Front Shooting Rest Carrying Case... $5.51 Closeout Special
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver 1" Grand Slam Rings Lever Lock Matte Medium... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Rock Front Shooting Rest... $78.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black Tritium... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Picatinny-Style 30mm Maximized Rings Matte Low... $164.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Match-Grade Gun Maintenance Center Plastic Blue... $79.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Monte Carlo Rifle Stock Enfield Number 1... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $10.49 - $95.99 Select Options
- Forster Stockmaker's Hand Screws Sako, Howa, S&W 1500,... $17.99 Available
- Plano Gun Guard SE Double Scoped Rifle Case 51-3/4" Polymer... $36.99 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.