Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig,... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black Tritium... $46.99 Available
- Nicholson Swiss Cut #2 Needle File Three Square 5-1/2"... $13.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 34, 35... $87.50 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED ... $109.99 Available
- Nicholson 5" Extra Slim Tapered Triangular Shape File... $4.99 Available
- DeSantis Double Magazine Ankle Holster Ambidextrous Neoprene... $27.49 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Novak Carry Rear Sight Glock Steel Black with Green Tritium... $89.99 Available
- Novak Front Sight Glock .158" Height .134" Width Steel Blue... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer DA/SA Trigger Bar Sig Sauer P226, P228, P229... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske STS 60 Degree Right-Hand Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308... $37.57 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: