Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black Tritium... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Multi-Purpose Green (MPG) Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC... $31.49 Available
- Glock Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black Tritium... $46.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Push Button Quick Detachable Sling Swivel... $8.50 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.29 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 34, 35... $87.50 Available
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $19.99 Available
- Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle and Belt Loop Holster Right Hand... $39.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Novak Carry Rear Sight Glock Steel Black with Green Tritium... $89.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Tool for Glock Pistols... $18.49 Available
- Novak Front Sight Glock .158" Height .134" Width Steel Blue... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: